There have always been a competitive side of any athlete ever tried any sport. Becoming a great athlete takes a long and difficult way to go. Since from the older times, people who Works with their body looked for a way to improve their strength so they could do much more difficult jobs in shorter times. After sports started to become Professional rather than a hobby, athletes started to work in a more disciplined and competitive way. This meant becoming good at any sport is harder as the sports industry grew. So athletes started to look for new ways to support their practices and any work they do to improve their bodies just so they could go the ways the athletes before them couldn't go. Performance enhancing drugs and steroids start to become gaining importance right around early 20th century. Since then athletes have been using steroid products to get stronger, to get healthier and to avoid injuries caused by being weak.
What are injectable steroids?
can be found in numerous forms in nature. But since we are concern about gaining muscle and getting stronger we won't be explaining all of the steroids to you guys. When we say steroids
we mean Anabolic Androgenic Steroids
. And they are some kind of syntetic hormones that Works like male sex hormones named terstosterone. These hormones makes a body of muscle become more developed and therefore stronger. Steroids are used in various ways in medicine to treat problems caused by low level of testosterone. But of course, using steroids makes a muscle group grow bigger and this helps gaining more strength or helps just for appearance purposes. Steroids
comes in a lot of ways to use. Injectable steroids are just one of a bunch. There are oral steroids
or cream steroids
etc. But oral and injectable steroids
are most used PEDs around the globe for some number of reasons.
Why do we use inject steroids?
Oral and injectable steroids are the most consumed steroid products amongst the group. Especially injectable steroids are commonly used for number of reasons like;
• There are no additional chemicals to form them in tablets for oral ussage. Therefore we can say Injectable steroids are more healthier. Added chemicals to orally used tablets can damage livers which become an issue that needs to be treated.
• Injectable steroids can be used directly on muscle group that one wants growth on
• Injectable steroids have less side effects because they don’t face any digestive system like orally used ones.
Injectable steroids last longer in body so their efficiency is higher than oral steroids
. By lasting longer in the body, injectable steroids have more chance to help muscle building process. Also number of studies Show us the muscles that gained by injectable steroids are much more sustainable and face less risk of losing the gains then the muscles that gained by the help of oral steroids.
Types of Injectable Steroids
Injectable steroids can be examined in two types. The reason there are two types of them because the purpose behind using these products differs. So we must decided what are we using injectable steroids for, and what is our porpose and what are we expecting by using steroids. After answering these questions we can decide if are going to use anti-inflammatory steroid injections or performance enhancing steroids.
For treating conditions like tendonitis, carpal tunnel syndrome or arthritis ‘Anti-Inflammatory Steroid’ injections are commonly used. Because a substance called cortisone helps treat anti-inflammatory conditions.
Even though testosterone is the most commonly used injectable steroid amongst the bunch as we said before there are a lot of kinds of injectable steroids. Here are some popular ones that you can use according to your purpose
• Parabolan (Trenbolone-Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate)
• Sustanon-250 (4 part Testosterone Mixture)
• Testosterone-Cypionate (Large Single Ester Testosterone)
• Testosterone-Enanthate (Large Single Ester Testosterone)
• Testosterone-Propionate (Small Single Ester Testosterone)
• Testosterone-Suspension (Ester Free Testosterone)
• Trenbolone-Acetate (Small Ester Trenbolone)
• Trenbolone-Enanthate (Large Ester Trenbolone)
Where the injection goes?
It only make sense that the placing and the type of injection has a crucial importance on the result that we get by using injectable steroids. Here are the types of injections:
• Into the blood (intraneveneus injection) anabolic androgenic steroid should not be injected in to the blood.
• Into the spine or joint (epidural injection- intra-articular injection) also anabolic androgenic steroid should not be injected in to the spine into a joint. These are highly difficult and risky and unnecessary unless there is another medical issue other then wanting muscle growth
• Into the muscle (intramascular injection) This is commonly accepted way to inject steroids. This way the liquid product(mainly oil or water based) slowly mixes to the blood because muscle fiber only lets them to mix this way. Therefore the risk and loss reduces and the efficiency becomes the name of the game.
And the injection can be made directly in to the muscle groups like biceps, triceps, deltoids, quadriceps, calves, pectorals etc.
Before Injecting Steroids?
There are some steps need to be taken before every injection. When it comes to health, it is no joke and you should always be careful when you taking care of your body. Even the smallest complications can lead conditions that may need extensive treatment. So we suggest before you do an injection learn everything about this procedure. Become good at it. Try to know every possible outcome of it. And after you made sure you have the proper knowledge then start injecting steroids. Before injecting make sure you have steril environment and steril products and steril hands. Then clean the area that you planning to inject the syringe directly in. And of course, always read the expiration date on every product you use no matter what. Use the right kind of syringe and pin. And after you inject, take every caution the keep the injection are clean.
The results of injecting steroids into the body can be observed in a few days. This timeline can differ of course. Oral steroids are highly efficient and respected around in industry. But Athletes wouldn't be where they are right now if injectable steroids weren't around. Injectable steroids is will be the number 1 PED for a long long time to come. Working for a purpose and sacrificing for a goal is crucial for getting there. And even though steroids help you get stronger, get more toned, looking good… If you don’t put the time and the sweat and the work in, don’t expect miracles.